Kid Approved Pediatric Dentistry And Orthodontics Around Lowell
Searching for a kid friendly Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics around Lowell? Well, your search is over. Kangaroo Smiles provides your child with a relaxed environment and gentle dental care to make their next appointment stress free.
The American Academy of Pediatric dentistry recommends a routine check up every 6 months, beginning once your child’s first tooth appears or no later than their first birthday. At Kangaroo Smiles, our comprehensive check up includes teeth examination, a professional teeth cleaning, fluoride treatment and dental x-rays. The fluoride vitamin treatment renews the fluoride content in the enamel, help to strengthen teeth and prevent cavities.
Once an extensive examination of your child’s teeth are complete, Dr. Mona will inform you if your child has or is beginning to have a problem with their bite, then she may recommend special x-rays to diagnose the problem.
What Sets Our Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics Around Lowell Apart
Dr. Mona and the Kangaroo Krew are dedicated professionals who are committed to providing exceptional dental care for your child. We believe in helping families promote good dental hygiene and developing healthy habits for life. In addition, we offer
- A fun area filled with iPad games, movies and other entertainment for kids of all ages to enjoy while they wait
- The opportunity to join your children during the dental exam and treatments
- Kid-friendly explanations of the exam and treatments
- A comfortable and relaxed environment for everyone
- Emergency appointments are available
- Scheduling options include same day and family block appointments for large families
- Blog with important pediatric and orthodontic information
We accept most insurance and also have payment options available. If you are interested in learning more about Kangaroo Smiles, pediatric dentistry and orthodontics around Lowell please contact us today!