3 Top Reasons To Go To The Pediatric Dentist In Lowell Ma
When was the last time your child went to a pediatric dentist in Lowell Ma? The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children get a dental checkup every six months. The 3 top reasons why your child should go to the dentist are:
- Prevention. According to the Center for Disease Control, 17.5% of children between the ages of 5 and 19 have untreated dental caries (cavities), and if left untreated it may cause secondary infections, malnourishment and anemia.
- Education. Helping parents and kids understand the importance of good oral hygiene makes it easier to motivate children to take the initiative in fighting tooth decay. Parents also need to know the latest information about dental care and treatment options.
- Familiarity. When a child becomes familiar with going to the dentist, it makes it easier to make and keep regularly scheduled appointments. It’s a good idea for children to have a good relationship with their dentist early on to help avoid developing a fear of dentists and maintain a positive attitude regarding Lowell pediatric dentist visits.
What Set Us Apart From Other Pediatric Dentist in Lowell Ma
At Kangaroo Smiles we are committed to providing children of all ages with quality and gentle pediatric dental care in Lowell. We do this by:
- Working with families to help them develop a healthy dental hygiene routine
- Creating a safe, happy and caring environment for kids
- Using kid-friendly language to help children understand what’s happening during their visit
We want to make every child’s experience a positive one which is why we also have monthly contests and prizes for kid’s to participate in and enjoy. Interested in learning more about the best pediatric dentist in Lowell Ma or to schedule an appointment, please call us today at 978-449-4120.