There’s a reason why Dr. Mona Beylin is a beloved dentist in Lowell. Dr. Mona has made the dental health and wellness of children her priority—and it shows! Not only do her patients volunteer rave reviews regarding Dr. Mona’s professionalism, friendliness and pediatric dental expertise, but those in the community also highlight Dr. Mona’s passion for pediatric dentistry!
Three Blogs Featuring Dr. Mona: A Favorite Pediatric Dentist in Lowell
Dr. Mona has been, and continues to be, a favorite pediatric dentist in Lowell. With her mission to cater to the specific needs of children combined with her fun, safe and engaging environment for families, why wouldn’t she be? Learn more about why parents choose professional pediatric dental services through Kangaroo Smiles, and why you should too:
- Ready to Meet the Best Pediatric Dentist in Lowell?
- What makes Dr. Mona the best dentist in Lowell, MA? Our very own Kangaroo Smiles blog can share many reasons. Learn why when it comes to providing safe, innovative and compassionate pediatric dental care, Dr. Mona is the top choice in Lowell and Methuen.
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Many pediatric dental patients of Dr. Mona and their parents wonder, “Why the Kangaroo?” The Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce provides the answer in this blog all about a serendipitous moment Dr. Mona experienced with her husband while in Australia. The post goes on to highlight why Dr. Mona is a treasured asset in the Lowell community (and beyond).
- Macaroni Kid (2018 Gold Daisy Awards)
- Did you know that Kangaroo Smiles was listed as a favorite Lowell, MA business? Yes! Dr. Mona and the Kangaroo Krew were collectively selected as a candidate among Lowell’s most prestigious and highly-regarded establishments for the Gold Daisy Awards.
Ready to Choose a Dentist in Lowell?
If you’re new to the Lowell area or are simply seeking to make a change, Kangaroo Smiles is ready for you! Dr. Mona loves meeting new patients and their parents. We offer a diverse menu of pediatric dental options from routine checkups and cleanings to sealants and therapeutic pulpotomies—plus much more!
If you are ready to book an appointment, contact us today at 978- 425-1496.